8010 Whitebark Terrace, Richmond, VA 23237
On your mark.
CFE has an immediate opening for a Parts Associate. Research, ordering, overseeing incoming deliveries, and notifying colleagues (like Dispatch and Road Techs) of incoming parts to fix forklifts and other heavy duty machinery. Monitor existing stock and inventories, backfill Parts Warehouse. Looking to hire immediately. When necessary, may deliver parts, replenish service vans and consignment inventories at customer locations.
We don’t take just anyone. It takes a special kind of Parts Associate to work for CFE. Do you have what it takes?
- Let me research that – job entails lots of research via computer & catalogs
- Roll up your sleeves – multitasking in a fast pace is essential
- It’s the little things – keen attention to detail is a must
- Mechanic speak – knowledge of lift trucks, heavy equipment, or automotive parts a must
- Amaze us – proven customer service skills and ability to streamline parts process for efficiency
- Give your career a lift – our Parts Associates frequently lift, push, or move parts
- We got this – a winning, positive outlook and ability to work overtime during times of backlog
Apply online to this ad by sending us your resume. We are looking to fill this need immediately. Must have previous experience working in a Parts Department.
CFE is a forklift dealership with a 50 year reputation. But we are much more than lift trucks. We’re about everything that surrounds them. We are 155 hard working employees in 5 states, delivering quality products and world class service with integrity.
To learn more, visit us at http://www.cfeequipment.com
CFE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.