Salary: $18.00 to $28.00 /hour
CFE Equipment Corporation
Unicarriers Platinum Dealership
5x winner of the Nissan Presidential Award
Crown Ascent Award
Seeks 1 skilled Forklift Mechanic to work in the 757 & 252: Hampton Roads, Eastern Shore, Outer Banks.
On your mark.
Exercise your independence and experience why CFE employees have a better work-life balance.
- Must be able analyze and diagnose equipment problems.
- Rebuild, repair, replace and maintain electric, diesel forklifts, pallet jacks, reach trucks.
- Identify and develop solutions, partnering with and advising customers on corrective actions and preventative measures.
- Must be self-motivated, independent, and perform with personal integrity and accountability.
- Present a professional image in appearance, attire, and preparation.
- Maintain a clean & organized service van stocked with your tools.
- Assist other mechanics in repairs, OJT, and mentoring.
- Participate in job shadowing, training, and forklift competitions at our dealerships in MD, VA, TN, NC, SC.
- Apply smartphone and integrated Apple technology.
- Work requires a high volume of physical exertion and working in varying weather conditions.
Beyond Medical, Dental, and Vision, we offer:
- Work/Life balance
- First shift, Monday – Friday. Occasional weekends on-call
- Opportunities to grow with a stable mid-sized employer
- Personalized training plans, certifications, and mentorships
- Choice Time – paid time off for vacation, sick time, or personal business
- Choice Holidays – paid holidays + holidays of your choosing
- Paid uniform & cleaning services
- Service van, smartphone and Apple technology
- Boot allowance
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee
- Biweekly Payroll via direct deposit
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with matching contributions
- Free short term disability insurance after three years
- Free Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Legal insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Dependent Care Reimbursement Account
- Life and voluntary supplemental life insurance
Apply to this ad by submitting your resume.
Applications are held in strictest confidence. Technicians currently employed who have accrued vacation time, or other seniority type benefits, we will negotiate an accelerated package so you don’t have to start over.
CFE is a proud, employee-centric company.
To learn more about us, check us out at www.cfeequipment.com