CFE Equipment is hiring a shop mechanic to perform forklift maintenance and repair in our shop. We offer competitive pay, career opportunities, and benefits. We’re seeking a hard-working, detail oriented mechanic with strong customer services skills and great attitude.
- Fix, maintain, and repair lift trucks
- May service liquid propane, diesel, and electric engines
- Typical hours are 07:30 am – 04:00 pm Monday – Friday
- We can train the right person if you have a mechanical background but no lift truck experience.
- Must have valid driver’s license with a good driving record. You may be asked to drive out to a customer site in a company van.
- Previous experience as a mechanic repairing and servicing forklifts, automobiles, trucks, buses, motor vehicles, or heavy machinery
- Health, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Life and Disability Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Uniform Services
Submit your resume for consideration, or visit us at www.cfeequipment.com to learn more about us.
At CFE, we offer our employees the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic mid-sized organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We are looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why CFE is first-in-class.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States. CFE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.